**Even though the manufacturer indicates that this product is safe for cloth diapers we recommend the use of a liner to protect your diapers when using any oinments and creams.
For parents on the go, Grandma El's introduces the same patented & pediatrician recommended Diaper Rash Remedy & Prevention in an easy-dispensing 2 ounce tube. Use with each and evey diaper change to prevent, protect and heal. Buy one for each diaper bag and be sure to have a jar on the changing table.
This pleasant fragrance-free ointment soothes baby's most sensitive skin while keeping it protected. It is absolutely the most effective diaper rash treatment product available today. Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy and Prevention reduces the redness, pain, itching & irritation caused by diaper rash. This ointment creates a breathable, softening, protective barrier which prevents wetness from coming in contact with the skin, therefore keeping your baby comfortable. An application of Grandma El's will heal & protect, helping your precious little one to be more comfortable while sleeping, playing & exploring.
How it Works:
Grandma El’s Diaper Rash Remedy & Prevention is a Patented Skin Soothing, and Healing Ointment. This unique Pediatrician Tested product has been used by Grandma El since 1974 to successfully treat and heal diaper rash.
Grandma El’s creates a skin softening, protective barrier which prevents wetness and stool enzymes from coming into contact with your baby’s bottom, while allowing the skin to breathe; something no other product offers. Grandma El’s promotes the growth of new skin collagen, which helps the healing process.
Grandma El has put an end to the white, messy paste, lotions, and creams. Grandma El’s knows that for the skin to heal, it needs to breathe. Other products coat the skin, and stop the skin from breathing, thereby slowing the healing process. Grandma El’s patented formula lets your baby’s skin breathe as it protects.
Grandma El’s may also help with the following:
- Preventing skin breakdown
- Healing irritation and chapping
- Promoting the growth of new skin collagen
- Soothing and softens baby’s skin making for a comforting experience
- Allowing skin to ‘breathe’ while protecting the skin from wetness and bacterial contamination Stopping redness, itching, pain, and soreness
- Always apply a thin coat of Grandma El’s Diaper Rash Remedy & Prevention to the peri-anal (diaper) area with each and every diaper change.
- Always use Grandma El’s Gentle Baby Cleanser when bathing your little one. The natural ingredients will assure your baby the safest experience.
- Change your baby’s diapers frequently, at least every 2 hours with newborns. As your baby begins to urinate less often, so will the frequency of changing the diapers.
- Be sure to change dirty diapers immediately to prevent urine from coming into contact with the skin. Applying Grandma El’s will also help in creating a barrier to keep the urine from coming into contact with the skin.
- Consider changing the brand of diapers you use. A better fit means more comfort. You wouldn’t want to wear pants that are too tight yourself.
- If you are using cloth diapers, be sure to clean them thoroughly before use.
- Be sure to clean and dry the entire peri-anal area thoroughly when changing diapers
- If possible, cleanse the area with a wash cloth or cotton balls. If you must use wipes, try and use wipes that are all natural and unscented as some baby’s can become allergic to preservatives and fragrances found in some wipes.
- When changing diapers, try and give your baby’s bottom some time exposed to the air, in their ‘birthday suit’. This can help the healing process along.
- Do not use a thick paste or cream which will not allow your baby’s skin to breathe.
- Some people will tell you to use generous amounts of cream, paste, or lotion on an affected area. Adding more is not the answer as this will prevent much needed air to contact the skin. Applying a thin coat of Grandma El’s is the answer.
- Do not mix together household items that you think will heal or dry the affected area. You can make the condition much worse. Leave it to the pros. Your neighbor that mixes a few things together from the refrigerator is not a pro!
- Do not rub the area to dry it, gently pat the area dry.
- Most pediatricians suggest avoiding the use of talcum powder and cornstarch as the possibilities exist that they can cause respiratory problems and the formation of yeast respectively.
Grandma El’s is manufactured by an FDA and cGMP compliant skin care product manufacturer. The formulation of Grandma El’s is comprised of the most effective ingedients and contains no preservatives. Grandma El's contains ingredients on the FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) List and is Hypo-Allergenic so you can be assured your baby is getting the safest therapy.
- Anti-oxidant Natural Vitamin E , derived from Wheat Germ Oil (D alpha tocopherol acetate)
- Natural active derivatives of the plant Balsam of Peru, a known healing agent
- Salicylic Acid, derived from Willow bark and Wintergreen; this ingredient acting with Vitamin E can promote the growth of new skin
- Yellow Petrolatum, derived from naturally occurring mineral oil
- Insecticide-free Anhydrous Lanolin, a naturally occurring, allergy-free protecting and healing agent
Yellow Petrolatum and Insecticide-free Anhydrous Lanolin are FDA approved healing agents and protectants, while Vitamin E, Derivatives of Balsam of Peru, and Salicylic Acid heal and stimulate production of new cells.
Many other well known diaper rash products contain ingredients which are not on the FDA GRAS List. Some of these unproven and possibly unsafe ingredients are sodium borate, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, calcium undecylenate, hexachlorophene, p-chloromercuriphenol, phenol, resorcinol, and triclosan. Please refer to the product you currently use to see if these ingredients are used.
DOES NOT CONTAIN BORIC ACID (Boric Acid has been removed from the FDA Safe List, yet many products today still contain it). Please visit the FDA website at www.fda.gov or click here for further information.
|This unique ointment is formulated with lock in healing power, and allows your baby’s sensitive skin to breathe. At the same time Grandma El’s works swiftly to eliminate and prevent diaper rash, this unbelievable ointment has also been used for:
Cuts & Scrapes
|Use with Every Diaper Change and this Allergy-Free product will keep your baby comfortable and smiling.