The Playful Chef Cookbook teaches children ages 3 and up how to work safely in the kitchen and how to make delicious and nutritious dishes. This colorful spiral-bound cookbook includes 30 step-by-step kid-friendly recipes, along with important lessons about food, cooking and nutrition. Add optional color-coded stickers to your own kitchen tools. They correspond with the recipes to help teach the measuring process. The recipe categories include: eggscellent breakfast foods, appetizing main dishes, yummy salads & dips, international holiday foods, traditional holiday favorites, tasty food science and snack attack! Spend quality time in the kitchen and have fun while doing it!
• Cooking facilitates language, builds confidence and starts family traditions
• Cookbook teaches nutrition, math and chemistry
• Includes color-coded measuring guide, fun recipe facts, safety tips and utensil list
• Illustrations highlight: how to whisk, teamwork in the kitchen, how to buy fresh produce, measure and grocery shop
• Includes blank cards to add experimental recipes or your own family-favorites
Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up