Whether you’re out with your child wandering the urban jungle or hiking with them in the hills, the Onya Baby Outback offers a new approach to the soft-structured carrier. A durable, water-resistant, rip-stop nylon exterior and air-mesh lining makes it perfect for hot weather or hiking the trails. Parent and child will stay cooler with the air-mesh lining, which wicks away moisture leaving you both comfortable. It can be worn as a front-pack or backpack, and comes with an integrated seat that will fit almost any chair – for when you’ve decided to take a break for lunch and the restaurant doesn’t have a seat for your little one.
• Rip-stop nylon body and air mesh lining
• Patented, integrated chair harness with safety strap
• Tuck-away sleeping hood
• Low-profile shoulder straps. Length:17″-36″
• Contoured low-profile, supportive waist belt.Range: 26″- 56″
• Sternum strap for adjustable comfort
• Double-entry, side-zippered koala pouch and patch pocket
• Seat darts for child’s comfort
• Leg padding for baby
• Toy loop on each shoulder strap
• D-ring for attaching key clip (key clip not included)
• Safety-tested to 75 pounds
• Machine washable
• Instruction manual
The Outback is perfect for hot weather or hiking the trails. Parent and child will stay cooler with the air mesh lining, which wicks away moisture. Travel couldn’t be easier with the chair harness, transforms almost any chair into a seat for baby.