- We are happy to accept a return of new unused/unwashed products* within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or store credit minus actual shipping charges. Buyer is responsible for return shipping fees. Tracking is optional, but strongly suggested. Ju-Ju Monkey is not responsible for items lost in the mail.
- All sales of clearance items and gently used items are final.
- Coupon/discount codes may exclude some products based on Manufacturer pricing policies. View the products that are excluded from manufacturer non-approved sales/discounts here.
- Returns on orders received with free shipping are subject to actual initial shipping charges. If store credit is chosen as method of refund then we will waive this charge.
- Any free gift or promotion that may have been received with your order must be returned in new/unused condition, or will be deducted from refund/credit at retail cost.
- Diaper Packages must be returned complete. If not returned complete, you will be charged full retail price for those items kept.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your receipt and all original product packaging intact (if applicable).
- Please contact us for a return authorization number prior to returning any portion of your order. Packages that do not include a return authorization number will be refused and returned to you.
- Returns must be received within 10 days of RMA issue date.
- Please allow up to 10 days for processing.
- We only ship within the US. Sorry but we do not process nor ship any international orders.
- Lehigh Valley residents may pick-up their order and have all shipping charges waived.
- We ship via USPS & UPS.
- We ship by USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail, USPS Parcel Post, or UPS Ground.
- USPS First Class Mail usually delivers in 2-5 business days.
- USPS Priority usually delivers in 2-3 business days.
- USPS Parcel Post usually delivers in 5-10 business days.
- Express Mail offers a guaranteed 1-2 day delivery.
- UPS Ground usually delivers in 2-7 days. (Please note. UPS will NOT deliver to a PO Box. If your address is a PO Box, APO, or FPO, we will use USPS).
- Above quoted delivery times with the exception of USPS Express mail are not guaranteed and do not include the processing time. Due to carrier limitations, orders shipped to remote addresses may take longer to arrive than the above quoted delivery times.
- Delivery Confirmation or Tracking is included with every order. Packages shipped via USPS will include a Delivery Confirmation and packages shipped by UPS ground will include a tracking number.
- USPS Delivery Confirmation allows you to see when your order was shipped and also provides notification that your package was delivered. Sometimes you can track in between but not always. Take your Delivery Confirmation number to www.usps.com to obtain information about your shipment.
- UPS tracking allows you to see exactly where your package is all times. Go to www.ups.com, enter your tracking number to obtain information about your shipment.
In stock orders are typically shipped within 24-48 hours of receipt. Orders received after 10:00 am EST on Friday will begin processing for shipment on the next business day. (Usually on Monday unless it is a holiday) If your order should be back ordered, you will be notified by email. We will provide you with the anticipated date of shipment as well as substitution options for a quicker delivery.
Orders that are split into multiple shipments are subject to additional shipping charges.
We will send you a shipping notification via email when we have shipped your order. This notification will also include your delivery confirmation/tracking number.
Returning Items From Orders that Received Free Shipping:
If your order originally received free shipping because it meet the offer requirements, but will no longer meet the requirements after we receive the returned item(s), we will refund the sale price of the returned item, minus the cost of the shipping charge valued at the new order sub-total.
Customer’s Expectation of Privacy:
Ju-Ju Monkey believes the confidentiality and protection of customer information is one of its fundamental responsibilities. While information is critical to providing quality service, it is recognized and understood that one of Ju-Ju Monkey’s most important assets is the trust of its customers. The safekeeping of customer information is a priority for Ju-Ju Monkey.
Collection, Use and Retention of Customer Information:
Ju-Ju Monkey limits the use, collection, and retention of customer information to what it believes is necessary or useful to conduct its business, provide quality service, and offer products, services, and other opportunities that may be of interest to customers.
Ju-Ju Monkey will carefully handle information it obtains about a visitor to its web site. Ju-Ju Monkey believes that the confidentiality and protection of its web site visitor information is another of its fundamental responsibilities. Anytime someone visits the site, the following information is collected and stored:
- the name of the domain from which they access the Internet, the date and time;
- the Internet address of the website they left to visit us;
- the names of the pages they visit while at our site; and
- the Internet address of the website they then visit.
- And any other standard information collected and used by Google analytics
To do this, Ju-Ju Monkey’s web server will write a "cookie" to the individual’s hard drive upon their first visit to the site. This electronic file is tracked during the visit and helps Ju-Ju Monkey understand which parts of its site visitors find most useful and where they are likely to return over time. This information allows Ju-Ju Monkey to improve the site and make it more useful.
If a consumer submits an online application or sends an e-mail:
- Ju-Ju Monkey may enter the information into its electronic database.
- Consumers may also be contacted for additional information.
- Most of the forms on Ju-Ju Monkey’s website use encryption to send information across the Internet. This is the case where confidential information.
- Ju-Ju Monkey has requested that consumers do not send confidential information via e-mail. E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If the communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information such as account numbers, credit card numbers, or social security numbers, we have instructed the consumer to call us or send the information by regular mail instead.
- Ju-Ju Monkey will not obtain personally-identifying information about any consumer when they visit our site unless they choose to provide such information to us.
Cookies of third party providers and tracking
We use the services of other companies to optimize our websites and our services. You will receive an overview of the services we use in the following section.
- Google Analytics
- If you visit our website using a mobile device (e.g. a smartphone or tablet), you can refuse the future use of Google Analytics via this link. By activating the link, we will put a cookie in your browser, which signals to us that we should prevent Google Analytics from using your device. Please keep in mind that you will have to repeat the refusal process if you remove the cookies from your browser.
- Google Remarketing
- Our websites use Google’s remarketing technology. This technology enables users who have already visited our online services and shown interest in our services to see targeted advertising on the websites of the Google partner network. Likewise users that are similar to the visitors of our websites can be addressed. The advertising will be displayed using cookies. These are small text files saved on the user’s computer. The information generated by the cookie about the website use will be transmitted to and stored on servers in the United States by Google. In the event that the IP address is transferred, it will be reduced by the last 3 digits. Using cookies, the user behavior on a website can be analyzed and subsequently utilized to provide targeted product recommendations and advertising based on the user’s interests.
- Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
- With your permission, our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
- Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes.
- Only users over 13 years of age may give their permission. If you are younger than this age, please consult your legal guardians.
- Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
- Facebook login
- We also offer you an easier way to register for our games and services. You can use your existing Facebook account for this purpose. By clicking the Login with Facebook link, you can use this registration method via our online portal. To do this, you need to already have a Facebook account or have access to Facebook.
- If you would like to register for one of our services via your Facebook account, the first step of the registration process will immediately redirect you to Facebook. Facebook will then ask you to log in or register. At no time will we have access to your personal login information (username and password).
- In a second step, you will connect your Facebook profile with the service that you would like to register for. At this point, you will learn what data from your Facebook profile will be transmitted to us. This information is usually your “public information” on Facebook and information that you have made available to the public or authorized for the application in question. Information of this type generally includes your name, profile picture and cover photo, your networks, your username (Facebook URL), and your user ID number (Facebook ID). We will also use the email address you have saved with Facebook in order to contact you outside of Facebook. You can see an overview of the public information in your profile via the General Account Settings menu of your Facebook profile (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications).
- If you would like to remove our service’s connection to Facebook via Facebook Connect, please log in to Facebook and make the required changes to your profile. We will then no longer have the right to use information from your Facebook profile for you.
- Twitter Conversion Tracking
- We use the Conversion Tracking service of Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (“Twitter”). This tracking records if a user of our website clicks on a link posted by Twitter. In this way, both we and Twitter can see if a registration has taken place. The identity of the user remains anonymous. In addition, we use Twitter’s Tailored Audiences service. This enables us to appeal to our website’s users with targeted advertisements. To do this, Twitter uses a code snippet (tag) which we have integrated into our website. No personal data are collected during this process. Tailored Audiences is also used to create lookalike targeting lists.
Maintenance of Accurate Information:
Ju-Ju Monkey recognizes that accurate customer records must be maintained. To accomplish this, Ju-Ju Monkey has established procedures to maintain the accuracy of customer information and to keep such information current and complete. These procedures include responding to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
Limiting Employee Access to Information:
Information listed within this website:
Accuracy of Information. In attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite my best efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. I make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. In addition, I may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. Ju-Ju Monkey Inc reserves the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. Ju-Ju Monkey Inc may also require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Ju-Ju Monkey Inc or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Ju-Ju Monkey Inc or such other owner
Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials
Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.